Chair's introduction and sponsor's welcome
- Delivering greater value for government: ensuring digital services help users and save money
- CHAIR: Andrew Haldenby, Director, Reform (confirmed)
Policy session: what more can we do to deliver digital transformation?
- Should departments adopt a uniform digital approach? Would this affect the user experience?
- How can public bodies successfully share information and work in partnership?
- What steps need to be taken to develop civil servants' digital skills?
- SPEAKER: Oliver Morley, Chief Executive, DVLA (confirmed)
- SPEAKER: Sarah Cox, Digital Capability Director, DWP (confirmed)
- SPEAKER: Damien Venkatasamy, Director of Public Sector UK, TCS (confirmed)
Interactive voting session
- Delegates will have the chance to answer a set of questions submitted by audience members and speakers, with the results appearing in real time
Policy into Practice session: how is government changing the face of public services?
- Realising return on investment: successful channel-shift strategies in action
- Platform transformation: ensuring major ICT changes deliver value for money
- Agile delivery: effectively implementing new ways of working
- A case study from an agency making the transition to using open source technology
- SPEAKER: Jonny Cavell, Technical Lead for the Registered Traveller Exemplar, Home Office (confirmed)
- SPEAKER: James Tomkins, Data Services Portfolio Technical Lead, Met Office (confirmed)